The Mystery Of Salvation | Prayer and Declaration with Pastor Lauda! (Part 11)

Today, let's get into prayer and declare some things over our lives. We will continue with our discussion in future posts.

For those that are experiencing battles, sure you can enter into spiritual warfare, it works. The most effective place though is when you can STAND!!

The author of the book of Ephesians, Paul in the 6th chapter and section 10 to 18 explains how one can STAND. It is only after you apply and put on the armour of God

STAND, means you have all it takes to win the battle, stand means you have more on your side you are fighting from the offensive and never defensive. Stand means you are qualified and armed for victory.
The Mystery Of Salvation | Prayer and Declaration with Pastor Lauda! (Part 11)
The Mystery Of Salvation | Prayer and Declaration with Pastor Lauda! (Part 11)
Now in order to STAND you need to put on the whole armour of God. The word says, the weapons of our warfare are not carnal but they are mighty through God to the pulling down of STRONGHOLDS.

Pray and say:,
In the name of the living Christ, our Messiah, our Savior and Redeemer,
I put on the Helmet of salvation - I sanctify my mind, my thinking and my imagination.
I put on the breastplate of righteousness - my heart is now being right with God.
I put on the belt of truth - I stand for the truth, defend the truth and I labour for the truth.
I shod my feet with the preparation of the Gospel - my feet only walk for good news.
I take on the shield of faith by which I am able to quench the fiery darts of the enemy.
I take on the sword on the Spirit which is the word of God.

I pray in the spirit always with all prayers and supplications.

Now begin to make your request known to God in a STANDING position - You are already a soldier in victory, somebody already paid the price for your next level. His name is Christ.

Receive what you have prayed and believed God for He is forever faithful.

Kingdom Tips with Pastor Lauda L Vongai

0 comments:

Post a Comment













Partner with Pastor Lauda

Choose The Perfect Partnership Plan

$30

Per Month Partnership
  • Prophetic Messages
  • Daily Insiprations
  • PDF Manuscripts
  • Scriptural Motivation
  • Priority Access
  • Prayer Supports

$50

Per Month Partnership
  • Prophetic Messages
  • Daily Insiprations
  • PDF Manuscripts
  • Scriptural Motivation
  • Priority Access
  • Prayer Supports

$100

Per Month Partnership
  • Prophetic Messages
  • Daily Insiprations
  • PDF Manuscripts
  • Scriptural Motivation
  • Priority Access
  • Prayer Supports












Contact

Send Us A Email

Address

Contact Info

Get In Touch with Get In Touch with Pastor Lauda. L. Vongai Ndamuka Is A Seasoned Teacher Of The Word Of God With A Notable Apostolic and Prophetic Anointing Upon Her Life.

Address:

Chitungwiza
Harare Area

Phone:

078 480 8861 | 073 995 1519 | 063 137 6218

Email:

info@pastorlauda.com